In this episode, Jerry Bradshaw discuss:
- How COVID-19 restrictions will affect business and conferences.
- Money shocks for small businesses and government agencies.
- The upcoming cash-crunch reality for many people and businesses.
- Taking smart, reasonable precautions during turbulent times.
- During this turbulent time, there may be monetary reallocations for a lot of businesses and government agencies.
- Be careful about overextending and taking on new expenditures at this time.
- Start planning how you can diversify your income streams to help assist with long term plans.
- There’s nothing you can do about what’s happening around you, you do have control over how you choose to respond.
Connect with Brad:
Book: K9 Tactical Operations for Patrol and SWAT & K9’s in the Courtroom
Get Jerry’s book Controlled Aggression on Amazon.com
Tarheel Canine Training: http://www.tarheelcanine.com/
Protection Sports Website: http://psak9.org/
Train Hard, train smart, be safe
“Be attentive to what is going on. Talk about it, don’t allow all the fear to run around in your head.” — Jerry Bradshaw