In this episode, Jerry Bradshaw discusses:
- How COVID-19 restrictions will affect business and conferences.
- Money shocks for small businesses and government agencies.
- The upcoming cash-crunch reality for many people and businesses.
- Taking smart, reasonable precautions during turbulent times.
- During this turbulent time, there may be monetary reallocations for a lot of businesses and government agencies.
- Be careful about overextending and taking on new expenditures at this time.
- Start planning how you can diversify your income streams to help assist with long term plans.
- There’s nothing you can do about what’s happening around you, you do have control over how you choose to respond.
“Be attentive to what is going on. Talk about it, don’t allow all the fear to run around in your head.” — Jerry Bradshaw
Get Jerry’s book Controlled Aggression on Amazon.com
SBA Reference: SBA.gov/disasterassistance
Tarheel Canine Training: www.tarheelcanine.com
Protection Sports Website: psak9.org
Slideshare: Tarheel Canine
Train Hard, train smart, be safe.
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.