In this episode, Jerry Bradshaw discuss:
- The benefits of having a capacity for self-awareness and emotional intelligence, and knowing your strengths and weaknesses.
- The power of patience and identifying your purpose from the beginning.
- What it takes to be successful by knowing how you measure success in your business.
- Loving the process and always continue learning through goal setting and achievement.
- Be present and do the things that matter.
- Take the time, put in the work, and educate yourself. Never stop learning and growing and evolving.
- Set goals, invest in yourself, and allow time to do its work.
- Manage your growth without too much debt liability. Growth doesn’t have to be overnight. Be slow and steady and be okay with that.
- No matter how good you are at what you do, you’re not as good as you think you are. You’ve got to constantly get better and evolve.
- Be proactive in everything you do, from further training to client communications.
- Have gratitude and give without expectation.
Connect with Brad:
Book: K9 Tactical Operations for Patrol and SWAT & K9’s in the Courtroom
Get Jerry’s book Controlled Aggression on Amazon.com
Tarheel Canine Training: http://www.tarheelcanine.com/
Protection Sports Website: http://psak9.org/
Train Hard, train smart, be safe
“Everybody starts somewhere…You’re always going to start at some level of incompetence. Nobody has 20 or 30 years of experience the first day they start, and you’re going to learn lessons along the way.” — Jerry Bradshaw