In this episode, Jerry Bradshaw discuss:
- The expert paradox and how it prevents learning.
- Sacrificing in order to continue your education.
- Asking good questions, how to ask those questions, and being in a place to receive.
- Learning from mistakes and being attentive to what you’re doing
- Sometimes you have to play around with the theory yourself before you start to understand the theory.
- Take every opportunity you can to listen and to learn.
- Asking good questions takes practice and refinement.
- Lessons learned through failure are the most important – it gives you a point of reference for the future.
- Everything you do or do not accomplish is on you – if you don’t do the work, it’s your fault.
Connect with Brad:
Book: K9 Tactical Operations for Patrol and SWAT & K9’s in the Courtroom
Get Jerry’s book Controlled Aggression on Amazon.com
Tarheel Canine Training: http://www.tarheelcanine.com/
Protection Sports Website: http://psak9.org/
Train Hard, train smart, be safe
“Everything in life is about being proactive.” — Jerry Bradshaw