In this episode, Jerry Bradshaw discuss:
- What your administration can do to improve the success of k9 units.
- Teaching your dogs in skill transitions.
- Investing in k9 unit trainers.
- Protecting your investments.
- Do more than the minimum in service training.
- Give your unit proper detection training aids.
- Give your unit consistent training: invest in a k9 unit trainer.
- Provide the right equipment for controlled aggression.
- Protect your investment.
“Experience does not equal quality.” — Jerry Bradshaw