In this episode, Jerry Bradshaw and Aaron discuss:
- Aaron choosing to fight a bear.
- Experimenting with a dog called Roy, and how Aaron trained him.
- How to look at failures as learning experiences.
- The different perspectives of trainers, and how that’s helpful.
- Taking notes and paying attention while being trained will really help you in the future.
- When you have problems you just have to keep at it and not give up.
- Look back on failures and decide what you can do better in the future.
- Early life experiences can really help you throughout training.
“It takes a lot of training to be able to make an impact and say something that’s worth saying.“ — Jerry Bradshaw