In this episode, Jerry Bradshaw discuss:
- The genetics of a dog and how that carries over into training.
- When the dog goes through his teething phase and how to react to that.
- How to correctly work a dog.
- Drive, manipulation, and channeling while training your dog.
- Changing training environment can dramatically affect your dog.
- Focus on the dog’s weakness’s early instead of waiting.
- The suit is a more defensive way of training.
- You have to have grip done properly so you can balance everything else out properly.
“Once your grip development is where you want it to be then you can focus a little bit more of your sessions on targeting.“ — Jerry Bradshaw