In this episode, Jerry Bradshaw discuss:
- Advice for new trainers and handlers to PSA through questions and answers.
- When do you stop doing bite work at home with your puppy?
- When do you use corrections with your dog?
- How do you pick a the right dog?
- Surround yourself with experienced mentors, with a track record of achievement in PSA.
- Have decoys work with your dog sooner rather than later.
- No training is better than bad training.
- Always manage the correction and reward frequencies to peak before trial.
“With really good genetics and really good potential comes a responsibility to bring that out of the dog.” — Jerry Bradshaw